The École des sciences de la gestion - School of Management’s internationalization
The École des sciences de la gestion (ESG UQAM) - School of Management’s internationalization has been multi-faceted. We have students from a hundred destinations; more than a hundred student mobility agreements or MOUs with universities throughout the world; opportunities for double-degree programs with foreign institutions; and numerous fruitful research partnerships.
We work closely with our faculty to nurture international collaboration.
This enables us to:
- Draw more international students to exchange programs;
- Attract the best international students to our second and third cycles programs;
- Welcome foreign professors to join our research units;
- Increase project-based collaborations with researchers attached to major management schools;
- Offer continuing education to executives and managers with transnational or foreign organizations.
About 35 % of the School’s 290 professors and 25 associated professors are born outside Canada. In addition, it has every year nearly 3000 students born abroad . The School is also positioned in 3rd place in Canada for the largest number of foreign-born graduates .
( Statistics Canada, 2010 )